Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 29. 2012- Happy Leap Day!

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Woke up at 5:00am AGAIN!  Mommy hopes I get this out of my system before the weekend... she really needs to sleep in.
  • I didn't want to leave Dolly upstairs in bed this morning...  but Daddy made me.  I was so upset!  But somehow when I got downstairs, Mommy had Dolly waiting for me so I gave her a big hug and kiss.  (Note from Mommy:  we have two Dollys [Alyson doesn't know])
  • Mommy decided that I could take "Moo" (cow pillow pet) to Ms. Cheri's today...  She laid it with my bag while we were getting ready this morning, so I grabbed it and ran through the house with it yelling, "Moo, Moo, Moo, Moo..."
  • When we got to Ms. Cheri's I grabbed my "Moo," my blanket, Dolly, and a book and laid in the floor.  Mommy said it was a great day for cuddling up with a blanket and book since it was cold and pouring the rain.  (I think she's jealous!)
  • Once we got home this afternoon, I ate a huge dinner...  a whole plate of pasta with alfredo sauce, chicken, broccoli, and biscuits.  Then I had a few cookies for dessert.  Then before going to bed I ate a whole Nutrigrain bar.  Mommy said something about me going through a growth spurt... I'm not sure what that means but I know I'm eating a lot!
  • Mommy let me call Grandma and Grandpa since I put her phone to my ear and said "Hello."  I called both Grandma and Grandpa "Namna" (close to Grandma and Grandpa) and told them both "Laa doo."  I think they were happy to hear my voice.  Grandma was impressed that I was talking so well.
  • Mommy and I read two books after putting my pjs on... we read my Sounds book and Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?  We also said our scripture verses and prayers (which we say every single night).











No comments:

Post a Comment