Sunday, April 1, 2012

April 1, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • After I woke up this morning, Mommy and I played in my room for a little while...  I kept playing hide-n-go-seek with Dolly.  I would put Dolly on the window sill (behind the curtain) or under the chair cushion and then yell "DOLLY!" then grab her from where she was "hiding" and grin the cheesiest grin.  It was so much fun!
  • Before leaving for church, Mommy said that we needed to find Baby and was wondering if we had left her in the car.  I got up from where I was and ran right past her, nearly pushing her over and picked up Baby.  I had been playing with her by the back door yesterday and remembered where she was.  Daddy says I have a great memory!
  • I got to wear my pretty pink dress to church today.  Mommy calls it my preview dress for next weekend when I get to wear my beautiful blue Easter dress.
  • At church I got to play with my friend Isabelle in the nursery.  It was fun!
  • After church we went home and changed into more comfy clothes to go eat lunch and go to the park.  Daddy didn't tell us that the park he had in mind was the zoo in DC.  Mommy and I were so surprised and excited.  It was a beautiful day at the zoo and I even got to see a cow!  The cow and lions were my favorites... I got to "Moo" and "Rarrr" at them.  I also liked seeing the ducks.  Mommy thinks that I would have been just as happy to have visited a farm, but I had so much fun seeing the new animals and watching them move and make their noises... my books don't do that!








 










No comments:

Post a Comment