Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September 1, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • So tired this morning, but woke up on my own.
  • Ate breakfast then Daddy helped me get dressed in a black and white dress.  It was cute.  I wasn't happy when Mommy didn't take me to school even though she was getting ready to leave at the same time.  This led to a major meltdown.  Daddy had to leave me crying at school since I wanted Mommy.
  • Mommy picked me up today and one of my teachers came into the hallway and told her I hadn't been so good today.  She told her I had been throwing toys.  Mommy wasn't happy.
  • She still took me to Chick-fil-A as planned, but I was not allowed to play in the play area.  Instead, we had a talk about why I behaved the way I did, what I should have done differently, and she told me I would have to write an apology note to take to my teachers tomorrow.
  • Mommy had to go back to school to work the soccer games, so I was Daddy's helper at the theater.  I helped him sweep and tape to get ready for the haunted theater. 
  • When we got home I wrote my note (with Daddy's help) and got ready for bed.
  • Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day at school.
  • On a side note, Mommy loves the emails she gets everyday from my teachers with what we have eaten, what we've done at school, and some pictures for the day.  She cropped a couple of pictures today so you can only see me in them in order to share them.




No comments:

Post a Comment