Tuesday, September 29, 2015

September 29, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Daddy let me sleep in a little this morning.  I wore a super cute plaid long shirt (tunic) and leggings. 
  • At school we started learning more about the letter A and talked about apples.  We tasted different apples and picked our favorites.  We even colored apples for the "tree" in the classroom.  I asked Mommy to pick me up from school tomorrow so she can see our apple tree and my apple.  I drew an awesome picture of a horse, so Mommy had to snap a picture of it.
  • Daddy took me to Chick-fil-A since Mommy was still working, then took me to Mommy's school.  I ran around with her for a few minutes and said hello to everyone, then we headed home.  On the way home, I told Mommy that there were mean kids at Chick-fil-A in the play area.  Mommy asked how they were mean and I told her that they said they didn't want to play with me and there were any grown ups in there.  She asked what I said to them after that and I told her that I just walked away.  She was very proud of me.
  • Mommy wasn't feeling too well, so we cuddled on the couch and rested until Daddy got home from play practice.




No comments:

Post a Comment