Saturday, September 26, 2015

September 26, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Woke up and ate cereal for breakfast and watched television with Daddy.  Mommy wasn't feeling too well and slept in a while longer. Daddy made up yummy pancakes which I ate as a second breakfast.
  • After some lazy time at home this morning, I got dressed in my Mountaineer shirt and jeans and we went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the game with Gabriel and his family.  It was fun though I'm still not sure about all of the screaming at the televisions.  We even had a special visitor, the Buffalo!  He was fun! 
  • Back at home, we had a lazy rest of our day, relaxing on the couch and watching football games and some of my kid shows.  I missed my neighbor friend who wasn't home until after dark when it was too late to play.  Hopefully I'll get to play with her tomorrow.  I miss her.








No comments:

Post a Comment