Saturday, September 12, 2015

September 12, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Let Daddy sleep in a little this morning then we both decided to let Mommy and Indy sleep since it was pouring the rain and we couldn't do much.
  • Decided to go to Chuck E Cheese for lunch and some playtime while the weather wasn't nice.  Thanks to Pawpaw Randall and Mawmaw Arlene for the birthday money... this is how I chose to spend it.  :)   I had a great time there playing lots of games and even got to play with my friend Ellie from school.  I got some great prizes (mostly small animals) and even got a card with my picture on it and one with Pinkie Pie's picture (by accident since I moved and it took a picture of my shirt instead of my face... how silly!).
  • Went to Buffalo Wild Wings and watched the Mountaineers play football.  I had fun and Gabriel even showed up with his Mommy so we spent a few minutes together.
  • We had to do some shopping at Petsmart so I immediately ran to the cats.  One cat there LOVED me... it kept trying to catch my hand as I slid it across the glass.  We "played" through the glass for several minutes.  It was sweet!  We also stopped by Wal-Mart to pick up a few more things for my party and then we came home and I played with my neighbor friend going back and forth from house to house.










No comments:

Post a Comment