Wednesday, September 16, 2015

September 16, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Wore a cute dress (again!) and had a great day at school.  We played outside two times where I go to play in the toy taxi car (and I got to be outside helper).  We learned about our five senses and we had a great day!
  • Daddy picked me up earlier than normal so I could come home and play with my neighbor friend.  We played in the bouncy house, played at her house, and played on the swings.  We played Barbie dolls and "all kinds of stuff."  We have so much fun together.
  • I got a birthday card in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa.  I was super excited about the card and the money too!
  • Mommy got home and then we headed to Buffalo Wild Wings for trivia.  We haven't gotten to go for a few weeks, so it was nice to be able to go again.  We saw my friends that had given me a late Christmas gift a while back.  They area always so nice to me.  I was such a good girl, watching My Little Pony on the iPad while Mommy and Daddy played (and won) trivia.  I played the claw machine a few times but didn't win anything.





No comments:

Post a Comment