Monday, September 21, 2015

September 21, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I was so super tired this morning.  I was quite a bear to get dressed and ready for school.  Daddy said earlier bedtime tonight.
  • Today was show and tell day at school, so I took my Barbie Princess Power doll and a little Barbie "sister" doll.  My friends and teacher loved it and thought it was "so cool!"
  • Since it was raining, we stayed inside this afternoon and watched Frozen.  We voted and Frozen had more votes than SpongeBob.  I was happy!
  • We spent the evening inside playing and relaxing and watching tv with Daddy while Mommy went back to work for parent conferences.
  • Mommy brought home a present from Sherri that works with her.  It was a super cool Frozen book, glow necklace, and cool bag.  I was so excited and said the book was "SO COOL!"  Thanks Sherri!
  • I have to go see Dr. Wear tomorrow to see how big I have gotten and maybe get a flu shot.  I'm freaking out about the shot even though Mommy just had hers last week.
  • Mommy and I cuddled in bed and looked at my new Inside Out book at bedtime.  It was a nice way to unwind at the end of the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment