Thursday, September 10, 2015

September 10, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • I woke up just before Mommy left for work and asked her to make me breakfast since Daddy was still sleeping for a bit longer.
  • I had a great day at school even though we couldn't go outside to play because of the rain.  We did play BINGO and we played inside.
  • Mommy picked me up and we ate dinner then went to get a few items for my birthday party. 
  • I spent a couple of hours with Sierra and her family, going shopping and playing while Mommy was working games at her school and Daddy was filming.  Sierra and her family bought me two Palace Pets toys. 
  • Daddy let me stay up until Mommy got home which was close to 10:00.  I couldn't wait to show her my new toys.  I named them.  I decided to name the horse "Shine Shimmer Marcum" and the cat "Pink Cute Love."  Mommy loved the names I selected for them.
  • Mommy tucked me into bed after I tucked my stuffed animals and Indy under the covers of the bed.  I also used tissues to make a bed (and pillow) for my Palace Pets to be tucked in too.

No comments:

Post a Comment