Sunday, September 27, 2015

September 27, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Woke up and cuddled with Mommy for a bit before getting dressed and ready for church. 
  • I wore a cute black and white dress with leggings (since it was chilly) and I chose the shoes to "match" my outfit.
  • Mommy and I walked to church to eat pancakes and have church.  It was fun and I got to play with my friends!
  • After church, we were driving to go to see Hotel Transylvania 2 and we passed a turtle that was about the cross the road in the middle of town.  We "rescued" him and took him to a wooded area so he didn't get run over.  He was very colorful and pretty.  I said goodbye to him when we drove away.
  • The movie was great and so funny!  We all loved it!
  • Daddy had to go to the theater and then to a meeting, so I was Mommy's helper as we went shopping for groceries for the week.
  • When we got home, I played with my neighbor friend for a couple of hours until shower time.
  • The moon peeked out from behind a cloud long enough for me to see that part of it was hidden.  Mommy explained to me that it was in the process of being a total eclipse and that it would appear red ("a blood moon") when it was completely in the shadow.  I begged to stay up to see it and Mommy agreed, even though there are still lots of clouds and I may or may not be able to see it.  Daddy wasn't too happy that Mommy said yes, but she loves that I am a space nerd just like her. 




No comments:

Post a Comment