Sunday, September 13, 2015

September 13, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up and got dressed and ready for church then cuddled in bed with Mommy a little longer.  Daddy went to church before us then we finished getting ready.
  • Had fun playing with Tori at church.  I can't wait for her to come to my birthday party on Saturday!
  • After church, I talked Mommy into taking me to Cracker Barrel since Daddy had other plans.  We ate and played the table game.  I actually did pretty well.  When we left, we stopped at a table to play checkers.  It was perfect because there was one big rocking chair on one side and one little one on the other... perfect for Mommy and me.
  • I was Mommy's big helper at her school for a little bit while she did a little straightening up in her office and did a little work.  I even made some new artwork for her door.
  • Back at home, my neighbor friend and I played and played!  We had fun wearing princess dresses and jewelry, watching a movie on the iPad, and Mommy even painted fingernails and toenails for both of us girls.
  • I sang a lot today, mostly made-up songs that were about something that was said or something going on around me.  Mommy thinks I'm silly when I do that. 











No comments:

Post a Comment