Tuesday, September 15, 2015

September 15, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Slept in a bit this morning then decided to wear my Hello Kitty dress.  I felt super cute!
  • Had a great time at school today.  I got to investigate a sunflower using a magnifying lens and tweezers.  I felt like such a scientist!  I also got to play with pink play-doh and am once again the outside helper this week.
  • Daddy picked me up from school and we came home and I got to play with my neighbor friend.  We playing in the bouncy house then ran in the sprinkler for a little while until I had to go with Daddy to the theater for his audition.  I was a super big girl while we were there.
  • Mommy got home in time to tuck me in to bed.  I gave her big hugs and told her I missed her and loved her.  I think it made her day!
  • Before getting in bed, I decided to climb into Mommy and Daddy's suitcase and Mommy was quick to snap a couple of pictures of silly me.
  • Only a few more days until my birthday!




No comments:

Post a Comment