Sunday, September 20, 2015

September 20, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I slept so wonderfully last night.  Being tired from turning another year older will do that to a little girl.
  • Grandma and Grandpa left to go back home this morning then we got ready for church.
  • Decided to wear one of my new outfits to church this morning.  Thanks Carol!  I felt super cute.  I even brushed my own hair and put hair clips in it all by myself.
  • I brought my backpack full of new toys to church and shared them with my friends.
  • Spent the afternoon and evening at home playing with new toys.  I kept Mommy busy opening the new packages and putting things together, not to mention playing with me.  We had fun making Play-doh cupcakes, playing with the horses, playing "balloon catch," building a stable for the horses, flying my Flutterbye fairy, and making my Barbie Princess Power doll "transform" from a princess to a superhero (after making Mommy say "transform").
  • Loved cuddling with Mommy (not Daddy) after my shower.  I stalled and stalled going to bed (deciding I was hungry then needed to brush my hair before bed).

Walking to church

Homemade Play-Doh Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment