Saturday, September 19, 2015

September 19, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I woke up so excited that it was my birthday! 
  • Mommy let me see one of my presents early... it was an Inside Out Look and Find book.  It kept me busy so Mommy could rest a little longer this morning.  I didn't understand why we couldn't go set up for the party first thing.  Mommy also said I got "Hangry" since I hadn't eaten much this morning.
  • Mommy, Grandma, Grandpa, and I went to Bob Evans for brunch.  I ate a Piggy Pancake and a little of Grandma's chicken and a little of Mommy's biscuits and gravy.  YUM!
  • I had a great party with lots of friends, play time, and some cool gifts.  Thanks everyone!
  • Grandma, Mommy, and I went to a band competition.  We watched the Cardinal band and a couple of other bands perform.  One band did songs from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and they were my favorite (sorry Cardinals!).
  • We ate dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings where I used my new My Little Pony toys to act out in front of the iPad while watching My Little Pony.  After dinner, we went to Sweet Frog for dessert! 
  • Before bed, I played with a few more of my new toys and began naming some of my toy horses.  Mommy heard the names Kindheart, Friendheart, Loveheart, Generosity, and a few more mentioned.
  • What a great day! 


















































































No comments:

Post a Comment