Monday, September 14, 2015

September 14, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • It felt like a Fall morning, cool and crisp air.  Daddy decided I should wear jeans instead of my typical dress.  I wore a Hello Kitty shirt and cute jeans, so I was okay with it.
  • Had a great day at school, but was disappointed we didn't pick our new jobs yet.  Ms. Sara will be there tomorrow, so I guess we will do it then.  We went outside twice today!
  • Got to play with my neighbor friend for a little bit afterschool, then went to Ms. Sierra's house for a few hours.  While there, we went for a walk around the neighborhood, played with the ball and all the toys I brought with me, and I got to eat an ice cream sandwich.  Ms. Sierra told Mommy that I was very silly and that we had fun.  She also told Mommy I was a good girl. 
  • I was nearly asleep when Mommy and Daddy picked me up and it was past bedtime, so I went straight to bed after hugs and kisses and ugga-muggas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment