Wednesday, September 9, 2015

September 9, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Had a great day at school learning how to be a good friend, learning to sort, playing with Play-doh (making different shapes- butterfly, heart, and even a shark!), and we even had Jell-O for snack. 
  • Mommy picked me up and we went to the post office to mail letters.  I loved watching the post office worker weigh and stamp the letters.
  • I talked Mommy into taking me to Panera for dinner and convinced her to eat outside.  We had our own little picnic, just the girls.  Daddy was filming and couldn't join us.
  • Mommy and I walked around Kohl's and I picked out lots of things I wanted for my birthday.  In the car, Mommy told me I had 10 days until my birthday, so I decided that I needed a paper with a countdown on it, so I could wake up every morning and mark off to keep track of when it would be my birthday (I saw this on Curious George when he was counting down to Christmas).  Mommy helped me make it.  It took me four different versions of the numbers until I was somewhat happy with it, happy enough to hang it up.  I can't wait to mark off 10 tomorrow.
  • Mommy and I had a little fight tonight.  She upset me when she corrected me for whining instead of using my words and then I upset her when I drew a picture of the two of us with a line between us.  I told her, "I don't want to be with you anymore."  Mommy went upstairs and made me stay downstairs.  I was upset, so I drew her a "friendship rainbow" with the two of us with a heart and a cross to make things better.  We are friends again and I am happy.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment