Monday, September 7, 2015

September 7, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • I didn't like that Mommy tried to sleep in at Grandma's this morning, so I kept going in and out of the bedroom asking when she was going to get up.  She didn't seem amused.
  • After visiting a little more with family this morning, we all started getting packed up and ready to leave.  I helped some and then just relaxed with the iPad a little while too.
  • I had picked out my own outfit, but it seemed like no one understood the fashion statement I was going for, so I ended up having to change shorts.  I also got to play with my jewelry.  I especially loved wearing Momaw's owl necklace and even wore it all the way home.
  • I was a big girl in the car on the way home, not constantly asking when we would be there and how far.  I took a long nap, watched a movie and played games on the iPad, and played "I Spy" to keep myself (and Mommy and Daddy) entertained.
  • At some point on the trip, I used the word, "Ridic-lee-us" and Mommy and Daddy thought it was cute.
  • At home, I was so happy to play with my neighbor friend.  She really seemed like she missed me and I missed her.  We scared Mommy walking through the house with both of us in the red tunnel standing up.  We got the giggles because we thought we were so funny. 
  • I'm looking forward to going back to school tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment