Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September 2, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Was disappointed with the denim dress Mommy had picked out for me to wear today.  I told her it wasn't beautiful enough, but I had to wear it anyway. 
  • Mommy took me to school and I didn't want her to go.  I didn't want to stay either.  I told her I would rather stay home and play with my neighbor friend, but that wasn't an option.
  • I had a great day at school, learning about our names, fingerprints, and what makes each of us special.  We also learned a new silly song.  I had a great day and did not get in trouble.  My teachers appreciated my apology note.
  • Mommy picked me up and I couldn't wait to get home and play.  We did stop to get food on the way and then as soon as I ate, I was ready to play.
  • My friend and I played with our doll babies and played outside. 
  • Before bed, I did my homework for the week, to put things in a bag that would tell the class about me.  I included a coloring book, sparkly blue nail polish, the movie Big Hero 6, a princess Barbie, a sea shell, and some pictures from summer (family, beach, and fishing).  I can't wait to share it with my friends!




Don't cry over a spilled cherry slushie?







No comments:

Post a Comment