Friday, September 11, 2015

September 11, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I slept in a little this morning and then Daddy took me to school. 
  • At school, we continued learning and practicing The Pledge of Allegiance, got to share my family picture with the class, and made pictures by tracing some shapes.  I especially liked the rabbit that I made with LOTS of carrots.  Mommy told me later in the day that it was the luckiest rabbit she ever saw with so many carrots to eat.
  • I got mail today... a card from Pawpaw Randall and Mawmaw Arlene.  It was a birthday card with money!  I was so excited!  Only 8 more days!
  • I spent the early evening playing with my neighbor friend.  We wore princess dressed and played with baby dolls and ran back and forth between houses.
  • After dinner, I had a left-over fortune cookie from earlier in the week.  I told Daddy that "whoever wrote it must live in China because it is in Chinese."
  • Mommy and I practiced The Pledge of Allegiance together and she seemed very proud of me.




No comments:

Post a Comment