Wednesday, September 23, 2015

September 23, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • I had a restless night last night so I ended up in mommy and daddy's bed. Eventually, I pushed daddy out and cuddled with mommy all night.
  • I got to sleep in today since mommy had a later meeting downtown. Daddy still took me to school though since he wasn't working today. I am in a much better mood when I get to sleep in.
  • I got dressed in another beautiful outfit today. It was a little colder this morning so I wore leggings with my outfit.
  • When I got home, I played with Addison. We played tea party and with my Flutterby. Daddy had to recharge it twice. Then, I went with daddy to a meeting at Shepherd. I was very well behaved and watched a couple of episodes of My Little Pony. On the way home, daddy hit a deer. He said that it didn't leave a mark on the car, so he couldn't have hit it very hard. Everybody is okay.
  • I watched a little more television tonight while I ate my late snack of Lucky Charms. I also got to talk to mommy on the phone. I told her that I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment