Tuesday, September 22, 2015

September 22, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I wore one of my new dresses today to school.  I was so excited about it!  Thanks to the Puffinburger family for the great dress!
  • At school today, we talked about the changing seasons since today is the last day of summer and tomorrow is the first day of fall.  I can't wait to learn more about fall, Mommy's favorite season.  We even got to sing the Bumble Bee song today!
  • I went to see Dr. Wear today for my five-year check-up.  He said I was worth a million bucks and was super excited to hear that I haven't had to use my nebulizer for a long time.  I'm 37 lbs, 4 oz and 3 ft 5 1/4 in.  I'm small but mighty for sure!
  • We had lasagna at home for dinner then I got to play with my neighbor friend and her friend for a little while. 
  • Before bed, I ate my last birthday cupcake and played with my Flutterbye and she was doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment