Thursday, September 17, 2015

September 17, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I got to wear my My Little Pony dress to school today.  I love wearing it!
  • I had fun at school.  We played, sang Frozen songs, and did the limbo.
  • Mommy picked me up and took me to Chick-fil-A for dinner and to play.  I had such fun playing and there was a lot of silly screaming and running around in there with my new friends.
  • Once we got home, I found a package on the porch with my name on it.  There was a super cool toy in it, but no name.  I'm not sure who sent it to me but I loved it.  My neighbor friend and I argued over who would get to play with the unicorn and princess, so Mommy had to set a timer for us to keep taking turns with them.
  • I helped (for less than a minute) Mommy work on the decorations for my party.  I decided I would rather play instead of help.
  • Once Daddy got home, I visited with him a few minutes, ate a bowl of cereal, then headed to bed. 
  • I can't wait to see Grandma and Grandpa tomorrow!









No comments:

Post a Comment