Tuesday, September 8, 2015

September 8, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • I wore a beautiful green and white dress to school today.
  • My new "job" at school this week is the "outside helper."  I told Mommy and Daddy that this means I help clean up toys after we play outside.
  • I had a great day at school, talking about being nice to others and being a good friend.  I made a "friendship rainbow" for my friend Addison and made a bracelet with jingle bells.  I even started singing Jingle Bells when showing Mommy the bracelet. 
  • Mommy picked me up from school and took me to Chick-fil-A to eat and play.  It was kids night and I got my face painted.  I chose a design called the "spider mask."  I called it "spider girl!"  I loved it!
  • We stopped at Target to pick up cat food and I had so much fun seeing all of the Star Wars things...  a big Chewbacca, "talking" robot, and Yoda!  I ran into my friend Olive and her family.  We jumped up and down squealing and hugging like we hadn't seen each other in forever.  Olive's Mom told Mommy that she would be at my party.  I'm so excited!  I stopped and spent a couple of minutes organizing one section of electric toothbrushes.  It bothered me that the characters were mixed, so I sorted them.
  • I helped Mommy get Uncle Bill, Billy's and Sherry's invitations and pictures ready to mail.  I can't wait for them to get them.
  • Mommy helped me find a family picture (on Dress Like a Cow Day) to take to school tomorrow for my "homework."  We will be talking about family this week.











Helping to organize the toothbrushes...  Target should pay me to shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment