Monday, September 28, 2015

September 28, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Woke up and wasn't a bear this morning after staying awake watching the lunar eclipse.  I only fussed a little about wanting to wear leggings instead of my shorts under my dress and about what shoes to wear and fixing my hair. 
  • I had a great day at school today.  Mommy picked me up and she was super excited about our tree on the door of our classroom as well as the leaves, especially my leaf.  She loved it!  She was also excited to read my prediction of what would happen from our experiment last week for the word absorb.  She thought my prediction was awesome and called me a smarty!
  • At home, we ate dinner and after a little family time, I finally got to play with my neighbor friend for a bit.  We had fun dressing as princesses and playing with all of our toys together.
  • I had a meltdown at bedtime, probably making up for staying awake last night.  Mommy and Daddy were not amused!



No comments:

Post a Comment