Friday, September 25, 2015

September 25, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Woke up a little before time to get up, so Mommy let me cuddle in bed with her a few minutes before getting up to start our day.
  • I wore a beautiful dress and my "high heels" to school.
  • At school today, I glued my fairy picture in my journal with the letter F.  I also included the fall leaf I brought.  It was a fun day but I'm glad it's Friday.
  • After school, Daddy brought me to Mommy's school for the football game.  We had to run a few errands and stopped to eat at Pizza Montese before the game. 
  • At the game, I got to hang out with a few different friends and was quite the scavenger.  I found several glow necklaces and glow sticks that students had thrown down or dropped (the student section theme for the night was "rave" with lots of neon and glow in the dark things).  I also found over a dollar in change throughout the night on the ground near the concession stand.  It was fun watching the game, cheerleaders, band, and even the show choir.  I also got to be Mommy's big helper doing anything she asked and always saying "Yes Ma'am!"  Mommy was so proud of me being such a big girl tonight.  I even got some goodies from people at the game.  Mommy didn't have her phone with her at the game, so she had to take some pics of me after the game.








No comments:

Post a Comment