Friday, September 18, 2015

September 18, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I woke up and immediately said, "Is tomorrow my birthday?"  I'm getting so excited!
  • Had a great day at school making popcorn art (and eating popcorn) as well as playing outside.  I even got to wear a super cool birthday crown today since tomorrow is my birthday.
  • Mommy and Grandma picked me up at school.  I was happy to see Grandma and Grandpa (and Lucy too).
  • I got mail today... a card from Uncle Bill with money!  I was so excited and can't wait to do a little shopping.
  • After a little play time with my neighbor friend and dinner, we walked to the football game.  We cheered loud for the Cardinals.  I loved watching the cheerleaders and the student section was quite entertaining.  I even made my own "confetti cannon" using the leftover streamers from their confetti cannon.  I also got to play with my friends Olivia and Keegan.  I also got to visit with Destinee who kept coming to visit me and even let me have her "spirit shaker."
  • Throughout the night we kept counting down to how many more hours (and minutes) it was until I turn 5.  I can't wait for tomorrow and my party.  I will be a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment