Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September 30, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up in the middle of the night after a bad dream.  Mommy came and got me and let me sleep with her the rest of the night.
  • Daddy got me dressed and ready for school while Mommy rested.  She still wasn't feeling well this morning, so she slept in a bit more than normal.
  • I had a great day at school.  We got to have a parade in the classroom since it was rainy outside.  We also got to stamp with apples and be artistic.  I brought home several drawings and paintings to show Mommy.  She isn't sure if they were all done today or over the past several days.
  • My neighbor friend and I played a few hours after I got home from school.  We enjoyed a little time without rain, but decided to dance with the umbrellas anyway.  It was fun. 
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for trivia and I showed my addition skills on the paper they give the kids.  I quickly added 10 + 4 and got the right answer.  Mommy and Daddy were super excited and I was too!  Then, I struggled a little more with 8 + 5 until Daddy taught me a trick to help me.  I later added 13 + 7 and 20 + 4 and got them right.  Mommy told me I'm a "smarty pants" but since I wasn't wearing pants (a dress and leggings instead), she said she was going to call me "smarty leggings."  How silly!
  • Before bed, we spent a little time looking for a picture of something that begins with the letter A for my journal at school.  A is tricky!








 



No comments:

Post a Comment