Thursday, September 24, 2015

September 24, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Last night, Mommy wasn't home and I was scared of deer after our run-in with them, so Daddy let me just sleep in Mommy's spot on the bed.  I took up most of the bed, but at least I slept well.
  • I wore a cute skirt and shirt today, even though they weren't new. 
  • At school, I got to ride on the bike and in the car that are outside.  I am also still the "outside helper" for the rest of the week then I will get a new job.  We are working on leaves for the door and apples for the bulletin board.  We also learned what the word "absorb" means and go to experiment with red water.  It was super fun!
  • After Daddy picked me up from school, I helped him with laundry, watched My Little Pony, and ate dinner before going to Ms. Sierra's while Daddy had practice.
  • Mommy picked me up from Ms. Sierra's and I was so glad to see her.  I couldn't wait to show her my "Buffalo Princess" outfit (buffalo horns and princess shoes) after we got home.
  • After Fruit Loops and medicine it was bedtime.  I'm glad to have Mommy back home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment