Friday, July 1, 2016

July 1, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Mommy and I both slept until almost 11:30!!!  I was a little disappointed since we wasted part of the day. 

After lunch and a quick trip to Michael's where Mommy bought me a super cool unicorn tube, we went to Karen's pool to swim.  Gabriel and his family came too!  We had so much fun and even jumped off the side of the pool and I even attempted to go down the slide, but got a little nervous at the bottom.  After a brief meltdown and break from the pool, I got right back in.

After dinner, I got to play with a couple neighborhood girls.  We even drew with chalk and rode bikes together.  They were super nice to me.  We saw some fireworks in different parts of the sky and Mommy and I even walked around the block to see more and see where some were coming from.  I met a few neighborhood animals and they all adore me. Everyone thinks I am the animal whisperer.

No comments:

Post a Comment