Thursday, July 14, 2016

July 14, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up and had some applesauce.  I wasn't allowed to watch television since I was not good at bedtime last night.

After Mommy woke up we ate breakfast then I decided I wanted to clean to try to get some privileges back.  I tried and in some cases made a bigger mess, but Mommy and Daddy appreciated the effort. 

We went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch then came home to rest for a few minutes. 

My neighbor friend came over and we played in the bouncy house in the backyard. We also battled the parents and each other with the pool noodles.   It was fun!  We got very hot running and jumping, so Daddy and I watch Box Trolls while Mommy did some shopping. At bedtime, Mommy and I did the I-spy princess book.  It was great!

I can't wait for tomorrow to go to Pittsburgh and to see Grandma and Grandpa. It will be a busy and fun weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment