Tuesday, July 19, 2016

July 19, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Slept in until 9:30.  Loved being back in my own bed.  Brought Mommy breakfast in bed, but she decided to sleep a little longer.

Spent nearly all day hanging out at home.  Mommy and Daddy worked on laundry. They were unpacking and packing again.  It was strange. 

I begged Mommy over and over to play doll house.  Each room upstairs wad a different location, Mommy's room was "the pound" (kennel) where we dropped off the dogs (stuffed).  Grandma's house was the hallway where Mommy pushed me and the dolls in the "car" (laundry basket).

Mommy and I had to go to her school for a few minutes this evening. I watched Robin Hood on Netflix while she worked and was a little distracting.  On the way home, I said "uh oh" when Mommy reached an intersection.  She asked what I meant and I said, "there are two boys in that car that look like they are 18."  When Mommy asked what I meant, I explained "you know how crazy 15 year olds are" ... "I bet they drive crazy!"  She thought I was hilarious!

I caught a few Pokémon for Mommy then we headed home for a shower and a little bit of Charlotte's Web while Mommy combed my hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment