Friday, July 29, 2016

July 29, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Slept with mommy downstairs because it was so hot.

Woke up early and got packed for camp.

Picked Alexis up and Camp Tomahawk and started for camp.

It took forever to get to camp. Daddy wanted to go one way but he found out that the last road was closed due to last month's flooding. Daddy seemed really upset, so I told him, "Someone once said that there is always another way."

Once we got to camp, I couldn't wait to play with all of my friends. I picked a top bunk in my cabin. Then, after dinner, I got to play a few water games with the rest of camp. Then we went to the campfire and sang a lot of songs. I got to sit on top of the big rock. My favorite song to sing was about bananas.

After campfire, daddy and I played cornhole. I even got a bag in the hole. I also played a little bit of flashlight tag with Alexis and Faith. It was so much fun. Afterwards, I went to bed to be well rested for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment