Sunday, July 10, 2016

July 10, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Early morning... quick shower and off to church in a cute purple dress.

Church was frustrating... I had to share Tori's attention with a new girl and had a toy get a little messed up by a new boy there.  After church Tori and I sang and danced together so it was all better.

After lunch, I built a "bed" on the coffee table in the living room while watching one of my new favorite Netflix shows, PopPixie.

Daddy came home and we were so excited!  It was wonderful to have him back home.  He took Mommy and I to dinner then surprised us by taking us to see Finding Dory.  He was jealous Mommy and I had already seen it without him.

Bedtime was rough since Mommy had me spoiled while Daddy was away. It's Mommy's fault, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment