Monday, July 11, 2016

July 11, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Daddy woke me around 9:15 and said that I had to hurry and eat breakfast and get dressed because we had places to go. I immediately started asking questions. I hate not knowing where we are going, especially when mommy and daddy are trying to keep it a surprise. We ended up going to Lowe's, PetSmart, Martin's, and Sheetz. I helped daddy with all of our shopping. I also got to look at all of the animals at the pet store. I saw a cat that looked like Cameron.
  • We ate when we got home and then left again to go to the park. We walked around a little bit and even played hide and go seek. I think it made daddy nervous so we didn't play for long. Instead, we went wading in the creek. Daddy caught a crawdad and I got to touch it. I played with a few other children wading in the creek. Then, a couple of guys showed up to catch crawdads with nets. They let me help.
  • We ate dinner and then went for a walk with the puppies. I saw my friend and his daddy and invited them to go along. Since I had a friend to play with, I let daddy walk both dogs. When we got home, we played on the sidewalk and drew pictures with chalk. After he went to bed, daddy and I played hopscotch.






No comments:

Post a Comment