Monday, July 18, 2016

July 18, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up in between Momny and Daddy in their big hotel bed.  I slept so great!

We packed our suitcases and met Grandma and Grandpa for breakfast before saying goodbye.

We made a quick stop at the clubhouse to say goodbye to Dan, where he gave me lots of hugs and posed for a picture with me and his new friend (my dog), "Mud Bud."  As we headed home, I played a little Pokemon Go on the way home and said something really silly that Mommy wanted to remember to put on here, but she and Daddy both forgot what it was.

I helped Daddy pick up the dogs then got to play with my neighbor for a bit.  I cuddled with and gave treats to all the animals... I missed them so much!

We ate dinner, relaxed a bit, watched the iPad to learn how lions are trained at the DC Zoo, and then I watched Lego Friends while eating ice cream for a bedtime snack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment