Thursday, July 28, 2016

July 28, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

I woke up at 7:30 having a bad dream and yelling for grandpa and grandma. Grandma checked in me and I asked if I could get in their bed. She let me and I slept until 9:30.

I had cereal for breakfast, got dressed, got ready, loaded up the puppies, and grandma and I headed to take me to Martinsburg. It was rainy most of the day but we made it home safely. I even had a 15 minute nap.

I was tickled to see that daddy was already home when we got there.
Grandma, dad, and I went out to dinner. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings. It was fun.

When we got home, mommy was home.... Shane was there too!!! Yeah!!!!!

Tomorrow we leave for Family Camp after picking Alexis up from her other camp!  Im upset Mommy won't be with us, but she tells me when we get back from camp, she and I will be together for a long time!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment