Saturday, July 16, 2016

July 16, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up and whispered at Grandma to see if she was awake.  She helped me fix cereal for breakfast then she and I walked through downtown Pittsburgh to get her coffee and breakfast.  

We finally drove to the clubhouse to see Mommy and Daddy at the car show.  They were busy working, so I walked around with Grandma and Grandpa a bit. I even used Grandma's camera to take some of my own pictures of the cars (and dogs).  I loved getting to play with the Legos and racing my cars. I finally got to ride in the golfcart around the course.  From that point on, I only wanted to ride in carts.

Although I missed my friend JR, I did make friends with a new older boy who let me ride in the cart with him.  He also colored with chalk with me.  O may or may not have called him my "boyfriend."

I have the best Daddy... I forgot "Mud Bud" in the car after we got to the hotel and Daddy walked a couple blocks back to the car right before bed to get him for me.  Thanks Daddy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment