Friday, July 22, 2016

July 22, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

When I got up I was surprised that grandpa was already up. He fixed me cereal and waffles for breakfast and then grandma got up.

I finished watching a few of my shows and brushed my hair (I've started brushing it several times a day) to get all the tangles out.

Grandma and I went to the library and I played an I spy game. They had 5 pictures hidden around the children's part of the library and I had to find them. They were tough to find. I found a couple with no help and then grandma and the librarian gave me a couple of hints on the other ones. I then got to pick out a prize out of a real treasure chest. I picked a furbie.
Grandma and I made a few stops, where I got another new hair brush, before heading home for lunch of raviolis and a nap.  I didn't want to rest at first but finally gave up and had a nice nap.

After my nap I was able go out and swim in my pool for a little while before the rain came.

After getting dried off, I had a snack, finished a birthday card for Bruce, and got changed.

They took me somewhere I had never been but I loved it because they had cats and a little kitten, Sassy. While playing with Sassy, I talked to Mommy on the phone, but was much more excited about the cat. Grandpa and their friends played music but I enjoyed it but enjoyed the kitten more.
After telling everyone goodbye we went home. I had my bed time snack, medicine and brushed my teeth and then to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment