Saturday, July 9, 2016

July 9, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Mommy took me to Subway for lunch today.  I was very excited, especially since they have Dory toys!  The sandwich was good and they had Sun Chips!  Yum!

We spent a little time resting and doing some housework during the afternoon.

After dinner, we walked around town a bit.  We even walked down to the train station and waited a while but the train never came by. I can't wait to ride the train to DC again.  We stopped by the sheriff's department where they were having an event with police and firemen.  We got to get in all the vehicles and I even got to be the "partner" for one of the police officers and try out her siren.

The rest of the evening was uneventful, except trying to use my mouse toys to clean the coffee table...  my idea would have worked but the mice kept running off the paper towels.  My solution was to bandaid them to the paper towels and try again.  They stayed attached to the towels but ended up with the towels in top which didn't help.  At least I was problem solving.

No comments:

Post a Comment