Saturday, July 2, 2016

July 2, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Slept in again then had a relaxing morning/early afternoon on the couch.  I was especially glad to get to watch Curious George 3 on the television. 

We got dressed and ready to meet Gabriel and his family at Karen's pool.  We had a great time playing and splashing together.  We also shared snacks.  The clouds made it a little cool so we didn't stay too long.

After dinner and a little more rest time at home, we went to a park in Jefferson County to watch the fireworks.  I got a glow necklace and we sat on a blanket and watched the fireworks together.  It was amazing!  They were very loud and it bothered me some, so Mommy put some foam plugs in my ears and covered them with earphones (since we couldn't find my ear protectors).  On the way out, I found a glow bracelet that had been dropped by another kid.  I found another kid who didn't have one and gave it to him so he would have one.  Within 50 steps on the way out, I found another one and thought I could see the family that dropped it so I tried to give it back.  They told me to keep it.  Mommy said sometimes when you do something nice, something nice happens back.

No comments:

Post a Comment