Wednesday, July 13, 2016

July 13, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Had a bad dream and ended up in Mommy and Daddy's bed at 6am.  Fell right back asleep for a while longer.

Ate breakfast, watched television, and got dressed for the day.  Daddy took me to Ms. Kelly's house since Mommy was working and he had an audition. 

I wasn't happy and had quite an attitude when he dropped me off.  I was upset because we couldn't find my favorite stuffed dog, "Mud Bud" to bring with me.  I still had fun but was super excited when Mommy showed up.  My excitement quickly switched to frustration when Mommy wasn't listening to me... she kept talking to Ms. Kelly and Amber.

After grabbing dinner, we headed to church for Bible Study and the ladies meeting. There were only a few of us, but we kept busy cleaning the church.  I did such a good job that Mommy said I should be helping at home, and maybe can even get an allowance for helping out.

No comments:

Post a Comment