Thursday, July 21, 2016

July 21, 2016

Woke grandma up about 9:00, wanted breakfast. Had cereal and then yogurt.
After watching a few of my shows, Grandma and I went to the store to get an air pump to put up my swimming pool and a hairbrush since I seemed to have left mine at my house.  While there I decided Grandma and I needed to put her handprint on the freezer door.

Came home, had lunch of spaghetti and meatballs and strawberries and crackers and then it was time for my nap. Had a nice nap of about 1 1/2 hours. Decided I needed a snack when I got up and had gummies and half a peach.

Did a little bit of crafts and then grandma, grandpa and I put up my swimming pool. It's so much fun. I enjoyed it until I started getting chilly so I had to go in.
Had supper of corn in the cob, green beans, and chicken noodles. Yum.

My friend from next door and her baby sister came over and we played with dominoes on the front porch until they had to go home.

When I came inside grandma fixed me ice cream with chocolate syrup.

I watched TV for a while and worked puzzles on the I Pad until grandpa and I had a giggling fit. I then had bed time snack, medicine, and bed time.

Grandma and I are going to the library tomorrow, I'm excited, she said something about an I Spy game.

No comments:

Post a Comment