Friday, July 8, 2016

July 8, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Slept in again.  Had waffles at home for breakfast then relaxed a bit while Mommy washed dishes.

Went to Chick-fil-A for lunch (my choice) then Mommy took me to see the new movie The Secret Life of Pets.  It was great!  I even took a few stuffies to watch the movie too.

Came home for a bit, had dinner, then Mommy took me to the mall to play putt-putt golf.  I actually got two hole-in-ones and did so l well!  Mommy only beat me by a little bit... and she didn't get any hole-in-ones!  We walked around the mall and Mommy bought me a new pair of Dory sandals that were on sale. They were super cute... i had to wear them out of thr store.

We got a few groceries then headed home.  It has been a busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment