Monday, July 25, 2016

July 25, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

I got up before 9:00 this morning and wanted breakfast. Grandma fixed me cereal. After breakfast we got ready and headed to the library. There I learned about kid's health, food groups, what I should and shouldn't eat a lot of and some yoga poses.

After leaving the library we came home and had lunch and then I talked to my momma on the phone. I sure miss her. After that I had a nice nap.

Once I got up from my nap grandma and I played a new game called Clue, Jr. I almost had it right, but I missed the time. It was still fun. I spent time resting, petting Lucy, and watching some shows.

Grandma and I went to the library and watched a program "Didgeridoo Down Under." It was awesome!  The guy taught us about Australia, their original people, the aborigines, their animals, and their musical instruments, the didgeridoos. He also brought his pet, which is from Australia, a blue-tongued skink. His name was Jelly Bean. Anyone that wanted to was allowed to pet him, he is 11 years old. He also taught us about diversity, tolerance, and respecting others. He had everyone hopping and acting silly, even grandma. After the program I got to check out a couple more books and some videos.

We went home and had supper. And a treat afterwards, a milkshake. Momma called and we got to video chat, I had her all over the house.

Grandpa, grandma, and I went out to see if we could see the space station fly over, and we did. That was great. Grandma and I waved, just in case they were looking, grandma said we didn't want to be rude.

After coming inside I played a few games on the IPad while I had my bedtime snack. I then had my medicine, brushed my teeth, and off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment