Sunday, July 24, 2016

July 24, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

When I got up grandma was in the shower. After she got out she fixed me breakfast and then I brushed my hair and teeth while she got ready. Once she got ready she fixed my hair and off to church we went. I had fun in children's church.

After church we picked up grandpa and headed to Bob Evans. I had owl pancakes, grandma's tomatoes, part of her roll, and grandpa and I split grandma's dessert.

We came home and I took a nice nap. When I got up I started watching a movie that I got at the library and playing in the family room. It was too hot to do very much so we just stayed inside and rested.

I did get to go swimming when grandpa went out to grill (or as I asked him, are you going to burn this chicken outside?).

The water was soooo warm, it felt like bath water.

After a nice swim we all went inside and had dinner.

I watched a few shows and played some games on grandma's IPad. I had my bedtime snack, medicine, brushed my teeth and then off to bed.

Grandma and I have a busy day planned for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment