Tuesday, July 5, 2016

July 5, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Had planned to go to the free movie at Berkeley Plaza but decided to sleep in since we got in bed late. 

After waffles at home for breakfast, we went and a few shows on television, we met Aunt Candy and Alexis for lunch at Chick-fil-A.  It was amazing!  I love seeing my cousins!

After a few errands and a pitstop by the house, we went to see Finding Dory at the theater... also amazing!  All of the previews I cant wait to see.  they were amazing!  (Everything is amazing or amaze right now!)

After the movie I went to spend a few hours with Sierra and her family.  I played chalk and bubbles with Ms. Sierra then petted Bubbles and Maggie and they really liked me.  I also played fetch with Bubbles.  We watched the fireworks from Emily's work and they were amazing!  I used the word "paradise" when talking about the fireworks. 

At home, I got dressed in a beautiful dress and performed a couple of Alyson original songs for Mommy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment