Wednesday, July 6, 2016

July 6, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Once again decided to skip the free movie to sleep in a little longer. 

After getting up, we got dressed and stopped to get a donut on the way to Monkey Joes.  I had so much fun there... made friends, played games, and even ate lunch. It was great!  I even won a white ball with glasses and a moustache.

After mac and cheese for dinner, I told Mommy that I had a great idea for a recipe for the leftover mac and cheese.  I called it "Cheese Louise" and said it would have cooked broccoli and carrots in it.

At church we had bible study and  Home League which I tried convincing Major Tom should be called "Girls Club" since the men have "Mens Club." 
During bible study, I watered the plants and tried o balance three and then four hula hoops.  I impressed everyone with my problem solving. For "Girls Club," we painted.  I painted a cute, dark haired girl that had a brown dress.  I ran out of time but will finish tomorrow.  I did tell Mommy that I was going to make the girl's dress be cheetah print.

On the way home I began plotting another recipe... on that had to be sticky and sweet and cinnamon.  I didn't have too much options in the cabinet, but ended up combining mini marshmallows and Hershey kisses and marshmallows from Lucky Charms then melted them in the microwave...  then added cinnamon and sugar.  Delicious!  Mommy thought it was odd but I called it "Sticky Chicky."

Helped Mommy clean a bit before relaxing and getting ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment