Friday, July 15, 2016

July 15, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Slept in until I heard Daddy get up then was ready to start my day.

Decided to bring Mommy breakfast in bed, but only after upsetting her.  I had asked her if I could paint my own nails and she said no, so then she heard me go downstairs to ask Daddy.  I came back to the bedroom and rubbed it in her face that Daddy had said yes.  She was not happy and I thought breakfast might cheer her up.

After showering and packing the car, we headed to Pittsburgh.  I was so excited!  I got to play a little Pokémon Go in the car and also took a short nap.  We got to Pittsburgh just in time to say hello to everyone, check in the hotel, eat, and relax.  Mommy and Daddy went to do some work and I was upset I couldn't help them, but Mommy ended up bring some of the work back to me (and Grandma and Grandpa).  I had moments of hyperness, but other than that, I was very helpful.

I'm looking forward to the car show and some play time tomorrow!

Mommy forgot to take any pictures of me today, so luckily I have a few shots from my Pokémon Go game.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment