Monday, July 4, 2016

July 4, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Slept in and had a lazy day at home nearly all day.   Didn't even get out of our sleep clothes until about 7:00pm.  Just relaxed, watched my favorite shows, played and cuddled with the pets, and watched Tomorrowland again before returning it to Redbox. 

Ate dinner then ran a couple of errands before heading home. As we drove home we saw lots of fireworks even though it was raining.  We found a couple places to sit in the car and watch fireworks... at one point the fireworks were coming from five different places. I thought it was awesome that Mommy let me sit up front while the car was stopped so I could see the fireworks better.  I felt like a big girl!  Back at home we took the umbrellas out and stood in front of the house to watch a few more. 

Before bed, Mommy and I did crafts.  We did salt painting and then used toilet paper rolls.  We had fun. I even made Mommy hang up our art when we finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment