Sunday, July 3, 2016

July 3, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Church with lots of extra people from camp including my cousin Shane and the Storys!  I was so excited to see and play with Rebekah but I didn't recognize Thomas since he has grown up so much. 

After church we went to the park to hear the band and choir from camp play.  I also got to play a little while there.

We came home and rested for the afternoon and Mommy had planned to take me to see Dory, but due to a negative attitude, we didn't go.

After dinner, I had a little outside playtime then we went for a short walk.

We ended the evening watching Tomorrowland with lots of my stuffed animals that I knew wanted to see the movie.  I loaded them in "buses" (boxes) and carried them to the couch to watch with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment